Leg / Booty Blast Introduction
Welcome to your moba leg and booty workout! This workout should take you about 30 mins but please go at your own pace. Moba workouts can be very challenging, so if you can only do 10 mins, that’s perfect! Do only what you can do till you build the strength with proper form. As always, please consult with your physician prior to performing a moba workout.
How The Workout Will Flow
Every workout will begin with a warm up and a cool down. The video will walk you through both of those. After that, each video will give you directions on how many reps, sets, and rest for each circuit. The videos will also show you how to perform, regress and progress each exercise. Please start always start slow and with a small range of motion till you have got the feeling for the exercise.
This warm up will take you through a series of movement to slowly get the heart rate up and blood pumping your muscles. Do not skip the warm up. It is important to the workout.
1) squatting ball slams – 20x / rest 15 secs
2) forward lunge w/ twist – 10x each side / rest 1 min / repeat / click on section 2
1) squatting wood chops – 10x each side / rest 15 secs
2) 1 leg deadlift – 10x each side / rest 1 min / repeat / click on section 3
1) squat w/ alternating mace drop – 20x (10x each side) / rest 15 secs
2) back lunge w/ knee up – 10x each side / rest 1 min / repeat / click on section 4
1) lateral lunge w/ a ball drop – 10x each side / rest 15 secs
2) floor bridge hip raises – 15x / rest 1 min / repeat /click on cool down
Give yourself a well-deserved cool down after your amazing moba workout. Your body temperature is up and we need to slowly bring it back down and stat to relax your muscles. This is the perfect ending to start the rest of your day or evening.